The Ohio Cyber Range is a tool to support the vision and lines of effort of the Ohio Cyber Collaboration Committee (OC3). The Phase II deployment of the Ohio Cyber Range is hosted by the University of Cincinnati.
The range will be a learning and teaching tool for students and educators at the K-12 and collegiate level, a workforce development tool, cyber incident response team training tool and a test bed for cyber programs and systems.
The range will support:
- the curricula of the educational institutions,
- certification training/testing of individuals/Cyber Volunteer Corps,
- cyber contests,
- testing, defense, and recovery of networks,
- cyber readiness exercises with EMA's and ONG,
- testing of programs, networks and systems,
- internship programs,
- student cyber portfolios,
- workforce development of cyber professionals.